Come to the country and enjoy running and playing with your friends!
We’re located on 32 acres of fields and trails for your pets pleasure.
Our family has been in the dog “business” for almost 30 years. We’ve owned and operated a kennel since 1979. We’ve seen the dog boarding industry change from basic outdoor kennels to luxury accommodations. We’ve seen all kinds of dogs, all kinds of dog behaviors, and all kinds of dog owners. One fact that we have seen evolve over the years is that pet owners no longer view their dog as an animal, but as a member of the family.
|While you are gone our Canine Care will provide a loving, nurturing environment for your doggie. Our homey atmosphere will be less stressful than other boarding alternatives. All dogs will receive individual attention from experienced workers. We will be promoting good house manners, supervised play, and group play (if temperament allows).
Your dog will benefit from Canine Care through socialization, exercise, and experienced supervision. Your dog will be exposed to new dogs and people, building confidence in his ability to meet strange dogs and unfamiliar people. Exercise will help eliminate your dog’s boredom and undesired behaviors like chewing and barking. Our experienced eye will be attentive to your dogs physical needs, noticing early if there is a problem, or mental needs, watching for early signs of stress or over stimulation.
Our Facility includes:
- Pampered Care in Our Home Kennel for Day, Overnight, and Extended visits.
- The Kennel rooms in our home have AC and are heated.
- Watch DirecTV with the Doggie channel throughout the day to simulate that home feeling.
- Large individual pens for sleep, nap, and quiet time.
- Huge fenced in yards for individual or group play.
|6:30am||Rise and Shine………1st Pottie break outside|
|7:30 to 8:30am||Breakfast time|
|9:30 am||Rotate out. Dogs that like to stay outside may stay out|
|10:00 – 1:00pm||Group time for Walks, Ball Chasing, or Swimming
(Swimming is Open from May – September)
|1:00 – 3:00pm||Rest and TV time|
|3:00 – 5:00pm||Outside play time|
|5:00 – 6:00pm||Dinner Time for Boarding Dogs. More Play for
|6:00 – 7:00pm||Daycare: Hangin out, waiting for pickup|
|7:00 – 8:00pm||Boarding Dogs last pottie break|
|10:00pm||Final Walk-through and last Cookie for the night|
Times are approximate. Schedule is subject to change due to weather conditions.
What to Bring for Boarding
- SHOT RECORDS. Must be CURRENT WITH RABIES, DISTEMPER,
BORDETELLA, and New Vaccine CANINE INFLUENZA.
- COUNTY LICENSE. Must have current county license.
- Food. We recommend bringing your own dog’s food. Place food in
zip-lock or container, labeled with name and amount. (Not necessary
to bring a food bowl.) We feed a dry kibble mixture. We are happy
to feed your dog this or you may keep them on their regular food.
- Bedding. We have plenty, but some people prefer a towel or
sweatshirt from home.
- Snacks. You may bring snacks. We treat with dog biscuits and
rawhides, if allowed.
- Toys. Kongs or toys are fine, but you may not get the toy back.
Dogs love to steal toys.
- Medication.We are able to administer medications. Please
bring them with you and make us aware of this need at
check-in time. Also, if you give meds in peanut butter
or cheese, please provide. Fee depends on number of meds
and how they must be administered.